The Performance of a Custom Pump Station... in a Compact Package
The WaterMax 9000 is ideally suited for large commercial or golf course irrigation needs.
The 9000 is a prefabricated, skid-mounted, self-contained system designed for several types of water sources including lakes, ponds, municipal, or harvested water supplies. The 9000 provides the desired water and pressure for suction lift, boost, or flooded intake applications.
- Flows up to 1000 GPM
- Combined motor sizes up to 105 HP@480V 3 phase (maximum identical duplex pumps = 2x50 HP)
- Voltage options include 240/1 phase; 208/3 phase; 240/3 phase; and 480/3 phase
The 9000 incorporates innovative engineering with the latest in programmable logic control technology to provide precise and reliable pumping power in every application. The Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) or electronically regulated fixed speed controls (EBV) provide smooth, accurate, surge-free, and energy efficient performance at varying flow rates.
- Dead-front NEMA 4 service-rated main disconnect panel
- U.L. listed control panel
- Microprocessor-based software controls to with AcuuWare station software to maintain constant pressure at variable flow
- VirtualVision color touchscreen operator interface
- Alarms: Low pressure shutdown; high pressure shutdown; VFD fault shutdown (VFD station only); high pump temperature shutdown; motor overload shutdown; phase loss (3 phase only). Automatic reset and time stamping of all alarms
- Lightning protection
- Pressure drop starting
- Stainless steel pressure transducer
- Flow sensor
- Pump construction features include a bronze impeller and a cast iron volute with back pullout design
- Discharge isolation valve
- Priming port for suction lift applications
- Positive prime assembly for lift application
- Stainless steel base and forced air cooled, lockable aluminum enclosure (unpainted)
- Industrial grade pipe coating system
- Stainless steel fasteners