Watertronics Horizontal Centrifugal Pumping Systems (HC) are versatile and reliable and have become the backbone of irrigation within the Sports Turf and Golf Course markets.
Horizontal Centrigual Systems Features:
- Programmable logic controls which incorporate unique algorithms to optimize pressure regulation and pump pressure characteristics to reduce pressure surges.
- Variable Frequency Drives assure near perfect pressure regulation and incorporate ride-through protection to keep systems operational following loss of power or alarm.
- VirtualVision™ is our easy-to-use touchscreen operator interface with an LCD display for monitoring alarms, changing pump sequencing, adjusting downstream pressure, changing filter flush duration, recording or resetting water usage, calibration, and more.
- Watervision® remote monitoring technology offers user-friendly software to access your pump station from afar.
- Pump-Link® provides real time integration between the irrigation system’s central computer and pump station.
- Unitized skid construction offers a continuous rust-protected sheet of pre-punched steel, free of welding seams or cracks.
- Rust-fighting coatings are individually applied in a process that includes metal preparation, a rust-inhibitive coating, baked epoxy prime coat, and two-part ultraviolet insensitive baked polyurethane finish.
- Inverter Duty Energy Efficient VHS motors available in various voltages.
- End-Suction centrifugal high efficiency pumps.
- Filters designed to resist rust and corrosion and utilize pressure transducers upstream and downstream for superior flushing performance, reliability and accuracy.
- Filter Flush Valve which uses a dirty water tolerant Electric Butterfly Valve rather than a Hydraulic Diaphragm Valve.
- Jockey pumps that eliminate the need to run a larger main pump for applications such as syringing and hand watering.
- Sustain pumps which maintain system pressurization and allow for hand watering.