The BlackMAX™ system by Watertronics is the industry's leading High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) submerged pump system. Our unique, patented technology is available in either single or multi-pump configurations and delivers precise flow and pressure to any irrigation or water feature application.
Simplex, Duplex, and Triplex models available to handle a wide variety of irrigation applications from 50 GPM to 1500 GPM.
BlackMAX™ System Features
- Unique algorithms to optimize pressure regulation and reduce pressure surges.
- Water transfer/pond fill applications available with capacities up to 3000 GPM.
- Oversized pump intake area designed to reduce water velocity.
- Constructed of HDPE pipe which won’t rust or corrode and is not affected by algae or fungi.
- Will not shatter, break, or crack and has a life expectancy of 50 years.
- Corrosion prevention through stainless steel pipe flanges and hardware.
- Innovative non-slam check valves with resilient seals to prevent bypass leakage and efficiently offer low pressure drop.
- Special heat fusion technique resulting in strong joint tension and hydraulic loading.
- Closed end HDPE framework add buoyancy to sled assembly and facilitate installation and removal.
- Variable Frequency Drives assure near perfect pressure regulation and incorporate ride-through protection to keep systems operational following loss of power or alarm.
- User-friendly VirtualVision™ operator interface for monitoring alarms, changing pump sequencing, adjusting downstream pressure, changing filter flush duration, recording or resetting water usage, calibration and more.
- Remote monitoring available through Watervision®, a user-friendly monitoring software package to control and monitor the pump station remotely.
- Dynamic Factory Testing ensures your station will perform exactly as promised.
- Pump Service Network guarantees high level service and maintenance for the duration of your pump station.
- We are the first manufacturer to offer remote pump station monitoring through Watervision® technology.
- Our Electronic Butterfly Valve system regulates pressure, eliminates surges, and smoothes out flow while protecting your valuable investment by providing 100% backup pressure regulation in the event of a VFD fault.